I would advise ordering your invitations at least 4 months before your wedding date, but don't worry if you are running behind schedule, I will always try and accommodate if I can!
1. To place an order you can do so via the website, or you can get in touch via e-mail, facebook mail or by phone to discuss your requirements.
2. You can browse our designs here or on our Facebook page and order some samples. If you have a bespoke enquiry, please get in touch.
3. Receive a quote for your desired amount of invitations.
4. Option One: You can pay in full when ordering via the website Option Two: You can pay a 50% deposit now, and the balance upon completion.
5. Decide on your invitation details and wording. Help with wording can be found here.
6. We will then ask you to approve your invitations, paying close attention to spellings and information. Free samples/ digital samples will be sent to you to make sure you are fully happy with the final invitation before they go to print. This is the last chance to change or amend any details as once they are approved, your order will go to print. If you need changes after this point, re-print costs will apply. So please, please proof read :)
7. Once you have triple checked and approved your invitation design, we will then begin printing and assembling your order
8. Receive your order, gather your best pals and send out to your guests!
A deposit of at least 50% of the total cost is required once your order is placed. Your order will only begin production once you approve your invitation and once your deposit is paid. The final payment plus postage is required before your order is posted to you.
Alternatively you can pay in full.
All orders are sent using AnPost. The cost for postage within Ireland for Invitation orders is capped at €10. Smaller orders within Ireland will be weighed and the correct postage will be applied. For shipping cost to the UK or abroad, please contact me for a quote. If you would prefer your order to be shipped with a courier, just get in touch and that can be organised, an extra charge may apply.